No-Sew DIY High-Waisted Bikini

Last year I wrote a post on how to create your own high-waisted bikini. This post has become one of my favorites and most shared, but a lot of people were curious if there was a no-sew version. So after lots of glue research, I found a way to recreate this look without picking up a needle and thread. 




You'll need:

  • A one-piece suit (I found mine at Old Navy)
  • Fabric glue
  • Scissors
Step 1: Cut the one-piece suit an inch or two below the underwire.

Step 2: Fold the suit over and use your glue to adhere the fabric in place. If your suit has ruching on the sides you can use binder clips to hold it in place while it dries.

Step 3: Wait for your glue to dry and rock your new high-waisted bikini on the beach!



It’s awesome to see this flattering, vintage style becoming more popular and available in stores. Let me know if you have any questions in the comments and be sure to check out my new blog, Larch & Loon