Target Holiday Gift Guide


If you say you don’t like Target, you’re a liar. Call me obsessed, but it’s what I imagine Heaven will be like. So when my friend Megan told me about the Instagram account @targetdoesitagain I was overcome with joy. The ladies of Target Does it Again post photos of all the amazing and affordable clothing and home décor you can find at Target. They inspired me to put together a last minute Target gift guide. I hope you enjoy it!

Target’s Neiman Marcus Collection has tons of great gifts! And the entire collection is 50% off!










One of my favorite items from the collection, these Tracy Reese Dessert Plates. They are perfect for your friend that loves to host parties and are sure to add charm to any get-together. $19.99






















Another great gift item from the collection is this Oscar de la Renta Pet Collar. Anyone that spoils their furry friend will love it. Plus with the 50% off it's very reasonably priced, $19.99 for the set.


































Speaking of pets, we all know a crazy cat lady, right? I know a few. And I know for a fact that if I bought them this mug, they'd love it. In stores only, $6.99.
















A girl can never have too many nail polishes! Sometimes I buy the polish not for the color, but for the name. Below are berry naughty, a cut above, and penny talk by Essie. All are $7.79 in store.


















Another gift that any girl would enjoy: scarves. Target has hundreds (not exaggerating) to choose from. 

Now I dare you to go to Target without buying one of these items for yourself! Please share any other great Target gifts in the comments below!