DIY Sheet Music Earings

I made these super easy sheet music earrings for my friend Laura for her birthday. She is very musically talented, and I had this old piano lesson book so I thought, why not! You could also make these with maps, newspaper, or really any type of paper or fabric. Thanks to modge podge, anything is possible!

1. All you need is some earrings, modge podge, and you paper/fabric of choice.
2. Trace the earring on the paper.
3. Cover the earring with modge podge.
4. Put the paper on and hold in place for a few seconds.

DONE! I told you they were super easy!

Bonus: I bought the earrings at a thrift store (don't worry Laura, I sanitized them) so they only costs me 50 cents!

Let me know if you have any questions in the comments and be sure to check out my new blog, Larch & Loon